Address: A-1, 504, Sai Canary Society, Sai Canary Road, Balewadi, Pune 411045
Contact Number: 919890765333
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
MA – English Literature, From Madurai Kamaraj University
B Sc – Statistics, Maths, Physics from M.S University
B Ed- English, Maths from Annamalai University
MBA- SCMHRD, Symbiosis International University
Present Assignment: Principal of SNBP International School ( CBSE), Rahatani
and Academic Director to SNBP World School- the Cambridge School
Diploma in Hindustani Music from M.S University, Baroda, Diploma in Career Counseling from IGNOU.
Have completed Lead Assessor’s programme on ‘Preparing Schools for Accreditation’ by QCI
Am a Resource Person for CBSE FOR Training programme on Class 12 English
Date of Birth: 7th September’1964.
Assignments Taken up:
• Principal of Indus World School, Pune, Director of Indus World School, Aurangabad, Academic Director- National, Indus World School
• Was the Founder Principal of DAV Public School, Pune which was affiliated to the CBSE curriculum and which grew to the strength of 6500 students ( From class Nursery to class XII) within a matter of 5 years of its formative growth.
• Was a Radio Artist at AIR, Baroda,
• Was MR for ISO implementation at DAV Public School, Nerul,
• Have been an editor to various School Magazines.
• Was part of lot of Cultural presentations.
• Have been a chief editor to various school publications ie Abhas (a creative workbook for class I) Kilkarian (a nursery rhymes audio CD, painted purely on Indian landscape), School Civics ( Book developed by the students for the students, Preprimary Work books etc
• Have been instrumental in developing lot of Audio CDs (Sur Swaranjali, Kilkariyan) and DVD (The light that lit Millions...)
• Was invited as a Resourced Person for various seminar conducted for School Teachers by many CBSE and state board schools in Mumbai and Pune
• Have been invited by British Council twice to England with a gratis visa for a Cultural and educational Exchange program. Visited schools in Cornwall, England under this program.
• Was a teacher educator for the SMART Teachers Training programme conducted by the Maharashtra State Education Board
• Was an examiner for Science I for Class X Board, SSC, Maharashtra Board.
• Was a Headmistress for DAV Public School, Nerul
• Have designed a Text Book for Music for ICSE Board in S.N Kansagra, Rajkot.
• Have attended Seminar on Leadership by the British Council at Delhi.
• Have been deputed to inspect 11 Schools for CBSE affiliation.
• Have qualified to train schools for accreditation by QCI
• Have conducted QCI training for implementation of quality tools, for Accreditation by the QCI, india in Schools.
• Have been a Guest Editor for the Times of India
• Have got poems and articles in the Times and Mentor published.
• Have contributed to developing reading material for Educational Management Course, Hyderabad University.
• Have contributed to the newspaper articles on Joys of Parenting
• Am in the advisory board for Tree Public Of India, an NGO working to promote Tree Plantation.
• Am in the advisory board for an Organization Smt Shanta Vaidya Foundation, which works for Dyslexic and Autistic children.
• Was a founder Secretary to Sahoday Schools Association, Pune Chapter, a forum for CBSE Principals in and around Pune. There are in all 38 schools registered in this forum.
• Have been a city coordinator for conducting AIEEE Exam and CTET Exam.
• Have written lot of thought provoking scripts for cultural presentation.
• Have got the school accredited by Quality Council of India.
• Am part of the core team of the agency empanelled by the CBSE for doing accreditation of CBSE Schools across the country.
• Got Musical Aarohi developed for Madhuban Text Books of Hindi for class 3,4,5 and 6.
• Presented a paper on Right Recruitment- the right way to Value Orientation in Schools at an International Education Conference in association with the HRD Ministry, conducted at IIT Delhi.
• Have developed English Grammar Workbooks for class 6 and 7.
• Have been instrumental in getting my present school get the CBSE- i affiliation.
• Have written short stories and screen play for short films, The Black Hole, The X Factor, The Invisible Adversary. These movies were produced by the school and had social message.
• Authored a book titled, “ Your GPS- Your Global Positioning Script” to facilitate Career Guidance to Gen Y.
• Has developed comprehensive textbooks for Class 1 and 2 for GMAPS purely based on NEP Guidelines. This books are currently being used by more than 5000 students
30 years of Teaching and 16 years of School Administration.
• Poetry writing by DAV College Managing Committee
• Creative writing by DIEMR
• DAV Excellence Award for the School’s Academic Excellence
• Avantika Sarla Chopra Memorial Samman for Invaluable and path breaking contribution for the promotion of Social Welfare, Education, Indian Art and Culture.
• Dr Radhakrishna Award for contribution in the field for Education.
• Best Principal Award received twice from Science Olympiad for encouraging students to participate in the Olympiads.
• Best Principal Award from the Unified Council for having the highest number of merit holders from the school.
• Was felicitated by Mrs Gyan Sudha Mishra, Supreme Court Judge on the occasion of Women’s Day at Bharatiya Vidyapeeth as a Woman of Substance from the city.
• Have been felicitated by Career Launcher for the path breaking service in the field of education.
• Was felicitated by the Army Chief, Bipin Rawat as the most inspiring Principal to sensitize students towards Army Welfare.
• Was awarded by AKS at New Delhi, for being one of the top 100 most effective Principals of India for the year 2017.
• Was Awarded, Leadership Excellence Award, on Experiential Learning at Dubai by Meccademia.
Mrs Jayshree Venkatraman